Off Topic was Re: [X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 14:40:41 PST 2006

There you go again ;-)

Although you may be older than I, I think it unlikely that you know
my age. And for what it's worth, I've been known to repair Macs now
and again and have programmed, as an amateur and mostly my own
amusement, in Basic, Pascal, C, C++, Objective C, bash, Perl and
Applescript.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The enemy is anybody who's going to get you killed, no matter which
side he's on."
Joseph Heller