[X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Sat Feb 18 16:35:35 PST 2006

At 4:36 PM -0500 2/18/06, J wrote:
>Um, now that I have read your link it DOES say that you can get this
>update via the Software Update Control Panel.
>So that security update is indeed within this update, but only as of 02/14.

And, regardless of when you download it, has no provision for the
malware item whatsoever. To be clear, 10.4.5 does not include
anything that has specific protection against Oompah Loompah/Leap.A.
There is nothing in the security update part of the updtae that is
relevant.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]