[X-Newbies] MAC VIRUS

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 19 10:52:40 PST 2006

On Feb 18, 2006, at 10:57 PM, Steven Rogers wrote that I had said:

> > If you already updated to 10.4.5 prior to the 14th, then I
> suggest running that
> > Control Panel once again to see if there is any other update in
> there.

and added:

> doesn't say "maybe" or "I wonder if", or any other hint that it is
> a speculation.

OK...fair enough. My suggestion here was, to see if there was any
other update in there that would tell me it applied to a  new
security problem or not?  Again henceforth, it shall say, WHAT WILL
HAPPEN IF.... in front of it, if it's an experimental action.

The fact that any of us were on here on a Sat nite even discussing
this means we work too hard and should get a life, myself included. ;-)