[X-Newbies] News group

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Jan 14 21:10:02 PST 2006

Mail.app doesn't support news servers. Some options include MT-
Newswatcher, which is free, and Unison, which is not. Unison has a
very nice interface, particularly for dealing with binary files, like
music and movies.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Any event, once it has occurred, can be made to appear inevitable by
a competent historian."
Lee Simonson