[X-Newbies] Safari prints unwanted headers and footers

Richard Bienvenu bienvenur at missouri.edu
Sun Jan 15 13:09:58 PST 2006

I once knew how to prevent the printing of headers and footers on a
web-page printout, but that knowledge has vanished from wherever it was
stored in my brain. Does anyone know how to do this? I suspect that it's
a printer configuration deal and not something specific to Safari. (The
header lists the title of the page and gives a date and time of
printing. The footer shows the file name and location and page info
(e.g., Page 1 of 5).

Thanks,

Richard Bienvenu