[X-Newbies] Problems with audio reception

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Jan 31 06:52:22 PST 2006

On 31/1/2006 9:34 PM, "Keith MILLS" <4.oiseaux at wanadoo.fr> wrote:
> Premiumtv suggested that I ask my ISP (Wanadoo) why I cannot stream
> from their sites. Eight days later I have received a reply. Their
> suggestion is that I download FIREFOX. However I have lost confidence
> in them and so I am asking you all ......
>
> 1. Do you think that this is likely to solve the problem?    And 2.  If
> not, have you any other ideas?
>
> Thank you in advance.
>
> Keith Mills

Keith,
I don't know if Firefox will solve your problem or not, but hey, it is free,
it only takes a short while to install, and you get a great browser out of
it anyway.

BTW I use Netscape quite a lot because Netscape and Firefox both  are able
to do some things with some websites that Safari and Opera cannot. It is to
do with extensions. So there is every reason to be hopeful that their
suggestion has merit.

 I personally prefer Netscape over Firefox despite its ugly look, as besides
being as capable as Firefox it has an excellent built in WYSIWYG editor
(Composer) that is both free and surprisingly useful. If you ever do web
design, Netscape is a great choice.

Good luck with the broadcasts, keep us posted.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art