[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

Barbara McDermott hondabarb at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 26 10:38:58 PDT 2006

Sure didn't mean to open a can of worms here. I AM
being overly sensitive. I would usually never respond
to a statement........"Prayer will not help in this
situation." I know you were talking about a
frustrating computer problem and not injecting a
religious opinion. Chalk it up to the fact that I have
two relatives dying in my hometown of Syracuse and I
cannot get there for a few days. Prayer is what I am
using to get myself through this. Sorry about my sharp
reply and lack of sense about thinking things through
before I speak. Please everyone have a good day. Barb
McD hondabarb at yahoo.com