[X-Newbies] Photoshop disappears

Scott scott-xlists at scotist.com
Thu Jul 27 01:29:50 PDT 2006

That's why you grab the com.apple.mail.plist file, and the Mail
folder, *before* you launch Mail on the newly wiped machine. The
plist has the account setups already, so you don't have to go back in
and try to set them up again.

The rules and signatures are saved in the Mail folder, along with the
mailboxes.

I've used this method for years, though more often when transferring
to a new machine than when wiping/restoring, but it works either way.

So far: iBook G3 ->Ti 400mhz ->Ti 867 ->17" PB ->the old iBook ->17"
PB  (new HD installed)->MacBook.

--
Scott