[X-Newbies] OS X Jaguar on Wallstreet (PB G3).

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 12:43:44 PDT 2006

When I bought my Wallstreet, Jaguar was installed together with OS
9.2.2. It ran at a quite reasonable speed with the 192 MB RAM
installed, but I decided to reformat the HD and reinstall OS 9.2.2. as
there was a problem with the brightness falling drastically at boot. I
didn't reinstall Jaguar as the guy I bought it from was using a copy
of Jaguar CD 1. He claimed it was a legal copy that he had gotten from
his work, but it was a copy CD and it was one of 2, etc. However, I
have purchased a full, legal copy of Jaguar through Amazon for £35 and
shipping to the continent.

At any rate, Jaguar seems to perform quite well, the video issue
disappeared with a reinstall of OS 9.2.2, but the true test will of
course be when I reinstall Jaguar a week or so from now.

Cheers,

Brian