[X-Newbies] ActiveSync on OS X?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sun Jun 11 16:39:22 PDT 2006

As of May 22, there did not appear to be a way to sync; however, as
can be found on this forum <http://forums.amugonline.org/index.php?
topic=237.msg1949>, it appears that Mark/Space has an alpha that may
allow syncing.

Google is your friend,

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Television enables you to be entertained in your home by people you
wouldn't have in your home."
David Frost