[X-Newbies] ActiveSync on OS X?

Chris chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 12 00:16:09 PDT 2006

On 11/6/06 Kurt Streeter wrote:

>Is it at all possible to run MS ActiveSync on OS X, or alternatively, is
>there a similar program that will run on OS X that would Sync my i-Mate
>K-Jam running Windows Mobile 5?

You could try Missing Sync http://www.markspace.com or PocketMac <http://
www.pocketmac.net/> .

I use Missing Sync with a Palm and so far at least it works exactly as
advertised.  The only problem you may have is if you are running Windows
Mobile 5 since I think this has meant both apps have had to be
completely rewritten, so current PocketPC versions are in beta.  Use at
your own risk etc.

Since you're new to Macs, try searching Macupdate  http://
www.macupdate.com or Versiontracker  <http://www.versiontracker.com>.
There may be other apps which fit the bill.

cheers,

Chris