[X-Newbies] website url won't load

Ersilia ccdream at iprimus.com.au
Sat May 6 06:01:03 PDT 2006

Hi if it helps, i couldnt get into the site either last week, the
problem turned out to be the broadband setting
on my imac.  ring your isp and get them to walk you thru the setting
again, especially to reset the automatic setting
of your IP address.  It's worth a try.  Also, around that time last
week, my ISP were having broadband problems anyway.
But i didnt know that at the time.

Ersilia