[X-Newbies] Mail error: "The message could not be saved."

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Thu May 18 11:39:02 PDT 2006

Hi again,

I am having a problem with Mail.app, version 2.0.7 (746.2/749.3),
which I first recently have started using again after a haiatus. I
have a number of IMAP accounts that I use regularly. The accounts are
hosted by two different providers, but when I open a new e-mail for
any of the accounts, I get the following error message: "The message
could not be saved." Is the problem that Mail can't save the draft
e-mail on my HD, or is the problem with the IMAP connection? Any
ideas, advice, etc?

Cheers,

Brian