[X-Newbies] Importing Firefox and Vienna bookmarks.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue May 16 05:26:02 PDT 2006

I have been using Firefox for my browser and Vienna as my RSS/Atom news feed
reader. I would like to totally reorganize my Safari bookmarks and have
trashed the .plst file as I wanted to start from scratch. Unfortunately,
Safari doesn't seem to be able to import either Vienna bookmarks (exported
as .opml files) or Firefox bookmarks. Any ideas as to how to overcome these
problems so that I can get everything imported into Safari?

Cheers,

Brian