[X-Newbies] PIM manager.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue May 23 12:20:28 PDT 2006

Thanks for the responses. Daylite looks like what I want, but the
interface is confusing, the Mail.app plug-in installer fails, the
license is very expensive and the company apparently thinks they can
charge for some of their support for the product, although e-mail
support seems to be free of charge. Now Up-To-Date has the previously
mentioned problems, which I am amazed have not been sorted yet.
Chronos seems the best bet for me, but integration with Mail.app is
lacking :-(

Thanks to all. I found the MacAttorney link very helpful. Am going to
give Chronos a try despite it not really fitting my needs.

Cheers,

Brian