[X-Newbies] PIM manager.

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 23 04:19:30 PDT 2006

Brian you wrote...

ÒThere seems to be a real lack of PIMs in OS X...Ó

Not so!

There are a number of great PIM for OS X. For
starerÕs, theirs Chronos own ÒPersonal OrganizerÓ for
OS X (10.3.9) and itÕs new PIM Productivity Suite of
Tools called ÒSOHO OrganizerÓ that includes SOHO
Organizer, SOHO Contacts, SOHO Calendars, SOHO Notes,
and SOHO Essentials.

I have used Chronos for both OS 9 and OS X (10.3.9)
and itÕs great!

Then theirs something called ÒDayLiteÓ but I couldnÕt
get a handle on it (thatÕs me for you) so I stayed
whit Chronos (ease of use).

Rich