[X-Newbies] Looking for backup/clone/system CD/DVD creation software.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat May 27 13:53:56 PDT 2006

I looked at the blog that was mentioned. Very interesting. Can either
Intego Personal Back-Up or SuperDuper create a bootable backup system
to DVD? I have a firewire drive, but I am not sure whether I could
boot my G5 single from it. I have seen something about chipsets that
don't work for firewire booting once. Mine is just a cheap bamboo case
that I can open and switch disk drives in and out at will. That is why
I bought it.

Cheers,

Brian