[X-Newbies] Looking for backup/clone/system CD/DVD creation software.

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Sat May 27 15:32:43 PDT 2006

Frank Eves MD said:

>You could well be correct, I'm simply not sufficiently educated,
>regarding metadata, to pass judgement.

I should be more clear.  It's not that the site's findings aren't true,
its just that most users won't even notice the difference if metadata
isn't copied.

On the other hand, I agree that Super Duper is a superior product and I
recommend it also.  (But it won't span multiple cartridges of removable
media.)

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html