[X-Newbies] Retrieving data from PowerBook 1400.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 16:26:07 PDT 2006

OK, many thanks for all of the input. I have gotten Classic up and
running and have a number of programs installed and working. Some
programs like ClarisWorks refuse to install in Classic and others like
Rosetta Stone (language software) has sound files that run too fast in
the last OS 9 version (which is supposed to be Classic compatible) and
others like Virgin's Broken Sword: The Shadows of the Templars game
installed fine (despite reduced resolution at the end of the install),
but refuses to run.

Any ideas where there are some Classic resources on the Net that help
sorting these issues out?

Cheers,

Brian

We have a commercial running here in Denmark, trying to get women to
wax their legs instead of shaving, by asking if the are "wax virgins".
I guess you could call me a "Classic virgin". Better late than never
:-)