[X-Newbies]

Mike Binstock mikebinstock at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 5 05:47:51 PST 2006

I have deleted the wrong folders in the past and it is
a treat getting things set up again.  ONe thing, it
seems simple now, is to go to the finder window and
the folder you are thinking of deleting and then look
at its path.  You can do this by clicking the 3rd view
option in the toolbar of the finder window. (2 arrow
keys, then the finder view options which are icons,
list, and path.)

Things in my "hard dive" window are rarely if ever
messed with.  The only time I do delete is in my user
folder.

All packages should come with an unistaller that would
make things a lot easier.