[X-Newbies] New MacBook dim screen.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 02:41:44 PST 2006

My daughter recently purchased a MacBook through her high school and
for the first few weeks it has been working fine. Suddenly, the screen
is dim and barely legible. I have tried changing the energy saver
settings, but it doesn't seem to help. I have googled around a bit and
found a lot of stuff on a MacBook dim screen issue, but it mainly
seems to be speculation and a lot of chatter on various lists about
everything from Mac's attacking old ladies on the street to how cute
someone's cat picture is. Does anyone have an informative link on this
issue, or can tell me what the problem is?

Cheers,

Brian