[X-Newbies] Appleworks not responding

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 18 16:00:16 PST 2006

Everyone to there own liking I guess,

I use it in my business for doing marketing and the
more I have used it the better I like it - but it does
take a little time to learn the in's and out's of
pages.

But the look is what I like best - comes off very
professional and I have gotten a lot of nice comments
on my handouts and letters.

One rep went so far as to complain to one of my
manufacturers for not sending him the same materials
there were sending me.

The company called and ask me how much I was spending
on cut sheets and were I was getting them? When I said
it was me and my Mac. They went out and brought the
latest Mac Pro desktop with all of the trimmings. Now
there looking to switch the whole company over to
Mac's!

I told them to send me a new beefed up Mac laptop as a
finders fee for Xmas -  the good news is that haven't
told me no - yet!

Rick aka therepguy