[X-Newbies] Re: Appleworks not responding

Cornett cornett at gol.com
Sun Nov 19 14:56:17 PST 2006

Al, Scott, J, et All
G'day!...

On Nov 20, 2006, at 01:23 AM,
x-newbies-request at listserver.themacintoshguy.com wrote:
> Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 20:26:11 -0500
> From: Al Poulin <alpoulin
> Subject: Re: [X-Newbies] Re: Appleworks not responding
> To: "A place to novice users Mac OS X."
> 	<x-newbies at listserver.themacintoshguy.com>
snip
> There it is!  Pacifist is the solution that I was groping for.  Thanks,
> guy!
> And the "repair" note would be to Repair Permissions.

Glad to have helped in some small way, and Thanx for the correction.
Scott, am not too sure for this thread is gettin' pretty long in the
tooth, but perhaps he did say; that the original eMac OSX.2 installer
disks were on hand to set Pacifist to work on, and Thanx for nailing
down the paths to those .dmg files(altho, there could be a slew of
unneeded printers, etc. found mixed up in there too). Also, do know
that: 'De-Localizer' will freeup 'bout 1Gb of HD space by tossing all
the unneeded/unused language(pick & choose from list) files in 'bout
10-15min, neat.

On the side while I'm here; Would perchance anyone have a good and
working Japanese Keyboard for an iBook366se/466se (Firewire) that's
gathering dust that they would consider parting with for $$ cheap +
shipping costs?, or perhaps a uRL point-to handy? Off-list Please.
TIA

Respectful of GURUs
Bill Cornett
cornett AT gol DOT com