[X-Newbies] Re: Your message to X-Newbies awaits moderator approval

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Nov 20 06:40:55 PST 2006

At 9:08 AM +0100, 11/20/06, Brian Durant wrote:

>I have now figured out how to write a plain text message
>in Gmail. I don't mind reducing the message, as long as it is logical,

Listees need to learn to things to be responsible: plain text and
trimming. Both of these items were not being done by this listee. A
delay is sometimes the only way to get people to wake up and be
responsible. Certainly didn't cause anyone to lose any data.
--

Robert Ameeti

"Your children will see what you're all about by what you live rather than what you say."
~   Wayne Dyer