[X-Newbies] Re: Your message to X-Newbies awaits moderator approval

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 20 07:22:46 PST 2006

Thanks Al!

I was on one list (can't remember which) for years, and must have
answered about 4,000 questions on OS 7-9 from the obvious to the
obscure. I am not sure the exact number of responses but it was in
the top three.
This came from having taken apart and upgraded or repaired almost
every Mac ever made.

Don't remember why I left that list, but it was before X.

I think I was just so frustrated with the fact that Apple released X
before it was refined.
There was a time when you could not alter your server list without
going into the line command.

My newbies were freakin' out!  :-)