[X-Newbies] Keyboard fault?

Kevin Riley k.j.riley at hud.ac.uk
Fri Sep 1 00:25:43 PDT 2006

Hi,

I'm a little confused as to wether this is a fault or not...when using
the apple keys, the ones either side of my keboard on my macbook pro,
sometimes only the left hand side one has the desired effect. For
instance, to open a new tab in Safari, press the right apple key + T and
I get an error bong...same thing with the left apple key results in a
new tab!?

I have attempted to test the keyboard with the keyboard viewer basically
lights up both apple keys at the same time when I press either one...

Is this a fault or merely a "quirk" of OSX?

Kevin Riley

This transmission is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you receive it in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail and remove it from your system. If
the content of this e-mail does not relate to the business of the University of
Huddersfield, then we do not endorse it and will accept no liability.