[X-Newbies] Carbon Copy Cloner

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Mon Sep 4 13:27:51 PDT 2006

Does not show up, I expect you mean.  You may not have selected the "make
bootable" option in CCC.

I like SuperDuper! (www.shirt-pocket.com) so much I paid my shareware fee.
<g>  It is much more user-friendly, in that after you make your selections,
it analyzes them and then tells you what it's going to do; much less chance
of making a mistake. Also, IIRC something in CCC was broken by Panther and
never fixed.  CCC has not been updated in three years.