[X-Newbies] Carbon Copy Cloner

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 4 12:31:50 PDT 2006

Robert

Thanks for the information.

Both of my hard drives are internal and show up on the
System profile of my Quicksilver 733 and i currently
using 10.3.9. But I'm now having problems changing my
system preferences - the bottom line the second drive
does show up on the start up disk window - what up?

By the way does "SuperDuper" product a better product
in the end?
Rich