[X-Newbies] Receiving email

Tom Garrou mk3ds2 at cox.net
Sat Apr 7 10:04:11 PDT 2007

I have a friend with an early version of iMac, running the current
version of OS X and using Mail as her email application.  She is able
to send email but not receive it.  As far as I can determine her
entries in her email account are accurate.  Her internet provider
says it is a Mac problem and have not been able to help her solve her
problem.
I am at a loss on how to go about solving this problem and would
appreciate any suggestions anyone on this list could provide.

Thanks in advance.

Tom Garrou