[X-Newbies] Computer Fax Help

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 1 20:32:02 PST 2007

Aha, well, that's a given isn't it? Even with the 'free' over the web
services?

I find I don't use the fax as much now that I have an all in one
printer, because I just scan and send as a PDF.

I still find Epson's directions for installing their software, to be
very misleading. They say 'installed' when they really
mean 'uncompressed' or that only the installer was 'installed'. So
you end up looking for a printer description that is not there because
you have not done the second step. They STILL have not fixed that
from back in OS 9.