[X-Newbies] CanoScan Lide 70 og OS X.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 08:21:23 PST 2007

On 2/2/07, Kirk McElhearn <kirklists at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> On Feb 2, 2007, at 4:31 PM, Brian Durant wrote:
>
> > I am confused. Does the button manager need to be running, for the
> > buttons to work? I haven't changed the button manager settings as I
> > was satisfied with the defaults.
>
> Yes, there are a couple of background processes that run for the
> buttons to work.
>

> Kirk
>              Author of: Take Control of Customizing Microsoft Office
>                        http://www.mcelhearn.com/tcoo.html
>               Read my blog: Kirkville -- http://www.mcelhearn.com
>            Musings, Opinion and Miscellanea, on Macs, iPods and more

I don't think those processes are working on my system as the buttons
neither work with the button manager running or not. I am not very
impressed with the way the software installs things. The installer
seems to function like a virtual shotgun, spraying bits and bobs all
over the place.

Cheers,

Brian