[X-Newbies] Shutting off Growl in Safari?

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sat Feb 10 17:11:43 PST 2007

You have Omnigrowl installed I think. Omnigrowl has an option to show
CNN Top Stories as a sticky notification. Select Omnigrowl in the
Growl preference pane, then select hourly headlines and turn off the
sticky setting.

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can
be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues."
Elizabeth Taylor