[X-Newbies] Printer Recommendation

Randy B. Singer randy at macattorney.com
Thu Feb 22 21:35:49 PST 2007

On Feb 22, 2007, at 7:02 PM, Richard Ramsowr wrote:

> The best ink prices around are those for Cannon
> Printers! And the printers themselves are also well
> priced for value too!
>
>  If their was ever a printer manufacturer who
> understands Apple platforms - itÕs Cannon!

I will second the Canon recommendation, especially if you are looking
for a multi-function based on a color inkjet.  If you are interested
in one based on a laser engine, i would go with Brother.

I wouldn't recommend HP because in the past few years their Macintosh
service and support have often been unacceptable.

Randy B. Singer
Co-author of The Macintosh Bible (3rd, 4th, and 5th editions)

Macintosh OS X Routine Maintenance
http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html