[X-Newbies] New external hard drive

Robert Green greenrw at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 3 15:58:42 PST 2007

Thanks John. I looked at the article and it appears that I could boot
from it but the article doesn't give some details. The article says
that a USB drive can be used to start my G4  from and can hold a
system folder to do this but it doesn't give details on how to
install the folder and then start from it. I want to start form my
Western Digital 250 gb usb drive in order to defragement the main
drive using idefrag. Any suggestions?