[X-Newbies] Another PDF file question.

Robert MacLeay robertmacleay at mac.com
Fri Jan 5 12:45:14 PST 2007

I have the full version of Acrobat Pro and can assure you, in addition to
being expensive, it does a truly mediocre job.

As Randy said, PDF files are neither word processing nor page layout
documents.  They are an elaborate form of printer instructions which only
look like they are formatted.

Cutting and pasting out of Preview will give you as close a copy as you can
reasonably expect.