[X-Newbies] Blog and Wiki newbie.

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 14 21:06:20 PST 2007

I agree with Tony.
I like Typepad as well.

Most of the sites I set up for taxpayer groups and candidates and
legislators have a
static section for the information that doesn't change and then non-
web savvy owners can post their own material to the blog section
without having to know how to code.

Otherwise I could not keep up with all those websites myself...