[X-Newbies] Blog and Wiki newbie.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:57:41 PST 2007

The problem for me and the reason that I am split about blog or wiki,
is that I would like to use something as simple as MacJournal and has
a low learning curve - something for myself, but what I really need is
something collaborative that I can show to the partners in my business
and convince them to use on a "private" part of our web site, so that
we can develop ideas, collect data and that is platform agnostic -as
my partners use Windows. The learning curve still needs to be
relatively low and needs to look good, so that I can convince the
others to use it.

Cheers,

Brian