[X-Newbies] Wi-fi range extenders

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 17 19:08:49 PST 2007

Your son's card could be a 'b' card which does much more poorly than
a 'g' card.
Or he could just be too far away from the source.

Also, out here in the boonies, wouldn't someone have to be parked
outside your house to use your network signal, unlike in the city
where the whole apartment building could?

My father would drive me nuts if I had to give him a password for
each time he connected on his network from my sister's router where
they now live. :-)

In fact I begged my sister to hardwire his room.