[X-Newbies] Made on Mac tiff file in iWeb.

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Jan 23 05:17:25 PST 2007

I haven't tried iWeb and haven't seen the graphics you're referring
to, but couldn't you just take a screen capture of them and then add
them back to the page as your own graphics?

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com