[X-Newbies] Made on Mac tiff file in iWeb.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 06:10:53 PST 2007

Apple went to a lot of trouble with these files. I extracted the
"tiff" bit of the files with File Juicer and then I was able to drag
and drop, as well as add a hyperlink to the files. Unfortunately, they
lose something that allows the files to work correctly so that they
are visible on any color background. I tried opening the files in
GraphicConverter, selecting all of the graphic bits and filling with
another color, but the graphics come out with white "holes" or
pinpricks in the graphic :-(

Cheers,

Brian