[X-Newbies] Made on Mac tiff file in iWeb.

John Kiss john.kiss at comcast.net
Tue Jan 23 06:46:10 PST 2007

I used iWeb some time ago to publish to a folder on my hard drive.
The "Made on a Mac" graphic can be found inside that folder and it
shows up as "Image.png" file. I just tried to view that file using
Preview and it shows up fine and with a transparent background. Is
that what you're looking for?

John