[X-Newbies] 24 hours in international?

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 01:51:32 PST 2007

Anyone know how to modify the time display to a 24 hour clock for apps
like iCal? OS X is quite confusing on this issue in my personal
opinion. I have changed the display to a 24 hour clock in the Date and
Time (Clock) preferences, but in international I have the region
format set to Denmark (English) and "Times" has AM and PM. I know I
need to click the "customize" tab and delete "PM", but that still
doesn't give me a 24 hour clock in apps like iCal. What else do I need
to do?

Cheers,

Brian