[X-Newbies] The Aplication folder...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 08:41:18 PDT 2007

Morning all...

Sense the subject of Application Folders has came up,
I through it  might be a good time to ask a question
that been bouncing around in my head for awhile...

In my "Finder Folder" the first folder listed is
"Applications".

This is where I mount all of my application "icons".

On the left hand column I have "icons for "My
computer", "My Home", "My Desktop", "Applications" &
Music...

In this second "Icon" / application folder,  I store
all of my related application items by software title
i.e. all that stuff that shows up when your loading a
application.

Question: Is this a good "best" practice or simply
redundant and the act of a "control freak" such as
myself?

Looking forward to the feed back on this one and as
always I'll offer up my  "Thanks" in advance...

Rick therepguy
Houston