[X-Newbies] an eMail Question...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 10 12:47:14 PDT 2007

Robert

Thanks for the insight...

I always thought one could drag an image on to the
eMail "open space" i.e the space I writing on as I
type this on...

In other words, in this application I don't wish to
attach the image just mount it...

As for the other question, I was was hoping to move
over to Apple's Mail - I'v tired of yahoo's solution

Rick