[X-Newbies] Apple OS X support for mobile phones.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Wed May 30 22:19:37 PDT 2007

Hi Rich,

Yeah, in some ways I hear what you are saying. However:

1) The iPhone doesn't come to Europe until some undetermined time in the future.
2) The iPhone will lack a number pad.(keypad)
3) The iPhone won't support 3G or turbo 3G
4) If I remember correctly, the iPhone will only be triband, not
quadband as is becoming standard in Europe.
5) Battery use issues will likely be a problem.

Regardless of whether the iPhone becomes as iconic as the iPod, which
I don't believe will be the case, I find it to be a major concern that
Apple doesn't seem to have deemed it necessary to support any mobile
phones that have appeared on the market within the last two years.

Cheers,

Brian