[X-Newbies] How to unlock keychain and Apple Mail problem!

Patty Woodbury saluki13 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 1 10:30:35 PDT 2008

I wish I knew, too, Mark! I have used keychain first aid, reset my
password 1 zillion times in Apple Mail and I still keep getting asked
for my password. Deleted com.apple.mail.plist -that didn't work
either. I also created a NEW keychain. Ran Disk Utility. I wish I
knew the answer.
Good luck with this.
Patty