[X-Newbies] How to unlock keychain and Apple Mail problem!

Christopher Collins maclist at analogdigital.com.au
Fri Aug 1 17:33:25 PDT 2008

 From what you have said so far, it isn't asking about your Mail
password, so anything you do to mail isn't going to make a difference.

It seems to be talking about your administrative password.

Now if memory serves, and i've only been an OS X user for about 12
months, you can boot from your Leopard/Tiger DVD and reset your
password from there.

That should totally reset it for everything including your keychain.

cjc