[X-Newbies] Test- Is this list still going?

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 17:58:08 PDT 2008

I posted several questions that never got answered so now I go to the
Apple forums directly in case I'm stuck.

I'm not exactly a newbie, but these are the kinds of things that come
up when I'm helping others so yes it would be good for newbies to be
on this list.

I recently signed off the web-dev list because of someone stalking me
and berating me with four letter words in private email all because
he did not like the theme of a website for which I'd asked help for
my php code that was munged.

The Apple monitor banned him... <sigh>

So now I'm left with this list alone for computer lists.
The fractured title still cracks me up though..

"A place to novice users Mac OS X"