[X-Newbies] Test- Is this list still going?

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Mon Jun 30 16:08:37 PDT 2008

I've had the same experience.  At lowendmac,
http://lowendmac.com/lists/index.shtml
there is a nice selection of lists which range from little to very
active.  Newbies are always showing up.  Even there, the hardware
lists have greater membership than the software lists.  I belong to
maybe a half dozen lowendmac lists.  For those with a lot of traffic,
I opt for the digest e-mail mode where I can quickly scan the topic
lists at the top of the digest.

Al Poulin