[X-Newbies] Can't connect to internet?

Robert Green greenrw at shaw.ca
Thu Oct 9 14:53:27 PDT 2008

Mark
I have had this problem with my imac as well. When I shut everything
off, unplug or switch off the modem, router and computer and then
restart. Let the modem and router run through their start up sequence
and then start your  computer. When I did this all components started
communicating again. Good luck.
Rob